• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Anyone run Primex tires on the there skidder

Justin

Occupation
owner operator
I was looking at tires, and seen 20 ply primex tires, were way less than the firestones I dont know anyhting bout primex and was wanting any opinions

Phil

Occupation
retired operator and mechanic
Good tires, I've had 2 new ones on the front of my C4 for a couple of years and bought 2 for the back recently. Local logger has a pair on his JD 440 A for several years, and is quite happy with them., so is the tire guy. I don't put any more air in them than necessary, just enough in the front so I can't see them flex (18psi) and about the same in the back. Put tubes in all 4. Phil :)

Justin

Occupation
owner operator
I am glad to see a reply for this thread. I just dont want to part with the big money for the firestones. About two weeks ago a local guy poked a stick through a 6 month old firestone tire, so are they not as good as they used to be? I been hoping to see some feedback on these tires. thanks