• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Beloit Log Loader

spitzair

Squamish BC (Home), Slave Lake, AB (Work)
Hi guys,
I came across this Beloit loader last year... I'd sure love to get my hands on it as it looks in decent shape but was never able to figure out who owned it... I thought I'd share the pictures. Has anybody ever ran one of these? What are they like? I'm still trying to track the owner down so maybe one day I can actually haul it home, I hope!
Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• HPIM0612.jpg
    HPIM0612.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 865
  • HPIM0611.jpg
    HPIM0611.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 841
  • HPIM0625.jpg
    HPIM0625.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 808
  • HPIM0630.jpg
    HPIM0630.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 801
  • HPIM0617.jpg
    HPIM0617.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 809

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
I had a feeling it had a Detroit, that looks like a Detroit radiator cowling behind that mesh screen. Looks like it would be fun to run it.

JDOFMEMI

Looks like a jewel in the rough for you.

Its from back when you had to be real operator to run things.

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
............... I'm still trying to track the owner down so maybe one day I can actually haul it home.

Great find, break out the jump leads and make look like your going to have it away and I am sure the owner will soon make himself known to you :D just hope he aint on the trigger end of a loaded gun :eek: