• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Benefit for one of our employees that broke his back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
We are having a BBQ Benefit for Arturo Ricardo on Nov. 20 at 9920 Gulf Freeway Houston TX 77034. He fell and broke his back on the job and is paralyzed from the neck down. We are trying to raise money to help his family buy a handy cap van. I know there are vary few local member that could make it to the BBQ, but would greatly appreciate any donations. I have set up a paypal account, but if you are unconformable with that PM me and we can try and figure out something else.

I work for JTB Services and they are sponsoring the BBQ the Office # is (713) 941-4141.

For Donations

Thanks

Attachments

• scan [640x480].jpg
    scan [640x480].jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 368
Last edited by a moderator:

bill5362

Occupation
I own a excavation company and a rolloff container
Dozerboy,
I'm not union but I sent a donation. I hate to hear about struggles he and his family will have to do deal with, it's amazing how quickly a person's life can be altered in an instant. I think this is a great gesture on your part its nice to see your humanity. Bill

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Thank you very much for your donation. Ya it makes you realize every day's a good day when your family and you all make it home in one piece.

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
We had a good turnout IIRC we sold ~600 plates and the last count I heard we raised $4700. Thanks again to those that donated.

Status
Not open for further replies.