• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Board of Directors

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
We recently have formed a Board of Directors here at Heavy Equipment Forums. The site has grown so quickly of late, we are beginning to deal with issues that were not anticipated. When the Administration considers policy changes, the Board of Directors will be consulted for member's opinions on how these changes might effect the general membership. Our hope is to avoid any policy changes that might seem unfair or heavy handed with this method.

The Board of Directors will not be involved in any disciplinary actions, nor will they be "site police". They will simply offer a valuable opinion on possible operation changes here at the Board.

Your Board members are:

CascadeScaper
Deas Plant
DPete
Dwan Hall
Grader4me
Lashlander
MKTEF
Orchard Ex
RollOver Pete
Tigerotor77w

RollOver Pete

Occupation
Operating Engineer/mechanic
The Board of Directors will not be involved in any disciplinary actions, nor will they be "site police". They will simply offer a valuable opinion on possible operation changes here at the Board.
Awwww man....:angel
Then can we at least make fun of them a little :avid
:cool:

euclid

Occupation
Engineering
good idea and from what I've read on many of the threads folks are pretty respectful and that is a good thing.
I hate board nazi's and this site is cool:thumbsup

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
good idea and from what I've read on many of the threads folks are pretty respectful and that is a good thing.
I hate board nazi's and this site is cool:thumbsup

^^^^^what he said^^^^^^^:drinkup:thumbsup:thumbsup

SouthOnBeach

Occupation
jack of all trades
Oh dear Deas and Pete are on the board! this is gonna be fun :popcorn JK

This is a great site with great admins and people on it. I do believe the people you picked will help to continue the greatness and growth of it. :drinkup