• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat 763 Controller rebuild or used purchase???

Bobcat Crazy

Occupation
Environmental Services Director
Hi All,
Would any of you be able to point me in the right direction on this? I am still trying to get this 763 up and running it seems to be the controller as best I can tell. Do any of you know where a used controller can be purchased or is there somewhere that will rebuild these. See label and pics attached.

Thanks,
B-Crazy

763 circuit board.JPG circuit board 4.JPG circuit board 5.JPG 763 circuit board.JPG
763 controller part number.JPG

paulinkansas

I have a central heat unit in a basement of a rental house. The sump pump crapped out and the unit was under 3 feet of water. I bought a new control board on ebay for about 50 bucks. 2 years later the discharge tube broke, so the sump pump just recirculated water in the basement for a few days. I replaced the control board again for about $60 from ebay. I'm not promoting ebay, just saying where I found my parts.