• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat Comm Data Link & Cables??

tljohnson05

So I have a diagnostic laptop, which I use for Cummins, JD and Cat. I have the Nexiq 3 for a data link that runs most of them but have never ran the Bobcat Service Analyzer and I know I do not have the correct plug in's or communication link for Machine and or ECM. Any help will be much appreciated.

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
You have some options. You can go with the genuine Bobcat remote start tool and get legit Bobcat software, or go with the pirated software off the dark web or something like Jaltest.

I’ve been fortunate to have access to dealer supported Service Anyzer. It’s a long story. Because I venture to places the dealer won’t go.