• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat Removable Hose Guide

dirthog28

I just got bought a used Cat 4n1 bucket and trying to get it setup on my Bobcat. The hydraulic hose are rubbing on my tracks and I've tried 10 million zipties and have come to the conclusion that I need to weld a D-ring or U bolt on the left side of the loader arms or I'd seen that Bobcat has a removable hose guide that you pull a pin and don't have to mess with routing the hoses through the ring every time. Anybody seen or have one, wondering how durable they are, do you still weld a bracket on, whats the cost. I would to make it cheaper and simpler would just weld a U bolt on but seems the bobcat hose guide would make it easier and save time when changing bucket. Anybody got any other ideas that they've used before.

dirthog28

I have a Bobcat 773GT , the removable hose guide is something that came out on the M series, but I'm assuming its a aftermarket part that can be added to any series machine.

crewchief888

I have a Bobcat 773GT , the removable hose guide is something that came out on the M series, but I'm assuming its a aftermarket part that can be added to any series machine.

your machine would have a D ring set up thats bolted through the lower part of the arm.
the m series has a stud welded to the boom arm that the giude ring pins onto

the d rings are available as a kit, the M series i'm not sure, but i'd assume they are