• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat S175 traction solenoid electrical circuit

Pep Joe

Occupation
Heavy equipment technician
I am having a traction problem with a client S175 Bobcat.

All fuses are having current, but no pulling and holding current to the traction solenoid.

It can not move forward or reverse.

I do not have the electrical schematic drawing to trace where the wires are coming from.
Please help with it if you can.

crewchief888

"pull" voltage comes from the fuse & traction relay
"hold" voltage comes from the BICs or bobcat controller.

Pep Joe

Occupation
Heavy equipment technician
"pull" voltage comes from the fuse & traction relay
"hold" voltage comes from the BICs or bobcat controller.
Thanks for your reply. The pull wire on this S175 comes from pin 87 of the traction pull relay. The relay is not getting current to its pin 86 to energise so that it can send pull current to the solenoid.
The thing is I don't know what condition it should energies and I don't also know where the pin 86 wire is coming from as no schematic to trace it.

The hold voltage I'm sure it comes from the BICs as you said but I can not trace which of the wire as no schematic to trace it. It could be an open circuit.

I will be grateful to have the electrical schematic.