• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat S530 fuel gauge\wiring issue

tsc1970

I have a 2013 Bobcat S530 Ser # A7tv121**. I had the drive bent break and it grabbed the wires for the fuel gauge and ripped them out of the harness. I can't find where they connected to the harness to make the repair. I was hoping someone knows where on the harness I should look. I don't want to keep cutting the harness open find it. Thanks

tsc1970

That was my first thought, so I bought one. But the wiring schematic in the service manual doesn't show on the machine where the wires attach to the harness. It just shows where they go.

I don't want to cut the entire harness open to find them. If someone has this machine can look where the wires enter the harness and maybe post a photo would be helpful.

crewchief888

typically the fuel sender wires, (as well as power bobtach) is a separate harness that plugs into the mainframe harness on the left side of the frame near the pulley on the hydrostat. it usually routed under the pump mount.