• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat S650 Cranks slowly like a dead battery

Ct Farmer

This is a long shot but I had a starter that got wet inside and corroded the brush springs that then broke. No or little pressure n the brushes and it would crank poorly if at at all. Put new springs in, cleaned the commutator and good to go.

Bill Ebert

Hey guys.... My Bobcat s650 recently wouldnt start. I thought the battery was dead so I put the charger on it and tried to start it. When I turn the key on the display with the gauges flickers and when I try to start it , it cranks so slow or just clicks like a dead battery... only thing is the battery has 12.8 volts. Even with the charger on it... doesnt make much difference. I even changed batterys and no difference.
Did you ever find out your issue? I am having the same problem with my S770