• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

bone yard for 185 cfm compressors ?

walkerv

looking for an air compressor bone yard have a 185 ingernsoll rand and a 185 sullair unit that have been run over by a landfill compactor , my engines and air ends are good I bassically need the trailers with coolers and radiators intact . any help locating such a place is much appreciated

Rentalmechanic

Need to find you a utility contractor a big one. Those units are never maintained and are like disposable to them. I work for a rental house that repairs customers equipment all the time, usually see two or three laying in the yard i think the guy i did work for on there boom lift had leroys i believe. Would be a ideal place even check you local rental companie go by there dont call might see something on the yard .... That the guy behind the counter dont knows there

walkerv

I got the ok to fix the sullair at all cost. After I get the right parts book for it . Already have a couple hundred sitting in the cat shipping cart waiting. The Ingersoll Rand maybe a winter project for a back up unit. Even thou we only run them about 15 min a day.