• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bucket roll back Help

Superk

hi guys my case 580 super k is "hard to roll back front loader bucket" lots of pressure on left loader control required and the auto Return to level is not working. Should the proximity switch be the first thing to diagnose? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sheepfoot

No, check the rod on the left hand side at the bell crank for sticking and the lower one from the short linkage cam to the control valve. They get frozen up and cause the binding feeling. The check your fuses and so on.

mitch504

Uhh, sheepfoot, I think you meant on the righthand side on a Super K. :D

After you check that, check where your control linkage goes through the frame, under the floor at the front right.

bill onthehill

No, check the rod on the left hand side at the bell crank for sticking and the lower one from the short linkage cam to the control valve. They get frozen up and cause the binding feeling. The check your fuses and so on.

I just took my rod off this summer and straightened it in a vice. Lubed up the tube it slides in with never seize and a baby could work it now.:D