• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

C190 New Holland Loader

rockman

John , I'm hoping that they will get it sorted for me .
Are the other machines that you speak of , are they 175's or the 185 / 190 ?.

Cheers

rockman

The New Holland Company has decided to replace both my trackframes as they deem them to be unrepairable .:bouncegri
The down side ........there is no trackframes in America at the moment ........they have to build me a set , I'm looking at a wait of around 2-3 months plus :Banghead
I had their head guy come up and measure the frames , the chassis was still square , the frames where leaning in from the back of the machine and where twisted as well ( 3 degrees ). Even at that point , they where only going to replace the one side as they said " the other side is not that bad ".When I produced 3 names and numbers of guys that had decided to buy a different machine ( they where looking at New Holland ) , they considered it be in their intrest to try and make me a little bit more happy and fix the machine properly .
Why do you have to go to such extreme's to get something fixed under warranty ?:beatsme

Besides that I acuatlly don't mind the machine , just the back-up from the dealer leaves alot to be desired.

Cheers

rockman

Well .. 20 months on , the same machine is still in the dealers getting warranty work done .
Beyond being funny really
In fixing the machine , they have stuffed the machine .
Anyway , see what happens on Weds , a date with solicitor

Ended up buying a Takeuchi tl250 1200hrs on , more then happy with it .

Cheers