• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Car vs. Loader

Local_139

Occupation
Operator
This happened while I was snow plowing for the city of Milwaukee one morning. Around 4am on a Friday I was pushing snow towards oncoming traffic. No big deal, there was 1 or 2 cars that went around me all morning. Well, this idiot came screaming down the road about 45mph and slammed right square into me. I saw him 2 blocks away but thought nothing of it. I assumed he would go around me. This kid was so drunk and really high driving a stolen car with no insurance. This is our future........ When the police told me I could leave and was not a fault, I picked up the car and dumped it out. That was so awsome.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1,627
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,647
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,633

Local_139

Occupation
Operator
As you can see, I had all my lights and flashers on. I didn't feal a thing:beatsme

Enjoy:usa

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1,633

I AM IRONMAN

Occupation
Sales & Consultant Rep.
That kid was really lucky you caught him gently!! It could have been much worse.
Good Job Local

bear

Occupation
Math, Physics, keeping out of trouble and doing od
Good catch there. I'm surprised they didn't want you to load it for em too. :D

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Well at least it doesn't snow that much over here,but we seem to have the same level of stupidity.

Stock

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Hmm, this gives new meaning to "a moth driven to a flame". Would that be "a drunk driven to the loader lights"? That fella centered that bucket.

544D10

Occupation
Lucas & Mercier Construction Co.
Wow, I guess he is lucky that he hit you square in the bucket.

You should sue him :usa

JonesBros

Occupation
Operator/Mechanic/Truck Driver/Fabricator
Hmm, this gives new meaning to "a moth driven to a flame". Would that be "a drunk driven to the loader lights"? That fella centered that bucket.

:D

Drunk drivers always like to follow other peoples tail lights, this guy was following the wrong set of lights.

2stagefanWI

Local, what part of milwaukee do you work in? Im from the Whitefish Bay area and it would be really cool to see how an experienced operator works in person.

prfire20

Occupation
construction
he is probobly blaming the loader for going the wrong way down the street just to get out of is dui