• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 105C Tractor DTC 3141

adg

I'm working on Case 105C tractor that intermittently will throw DTC 3141, fuel flow setpoint too low. The only time I have been able to get it to come up is while roading the machine. The operator has had issues in the field though. The service manual is not greatly helpful so I'm hoping you fine fellows will have some insight. I've verified no restrictions on supply side of fuel system. Checked the wiring harness on the left side of engine for damage, none found. Went ahead and put a new set of filters, but issue remains. According to manual this code can be caused by leakage on high pressure side through injectors or high pressure pump, but I lack any good way to test that I'm afraid. Any suggestions?