• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CASE 440 DIED

ROGRRR

While running my CASE 440, it died and the panel showed ACC. None of the control sticks work but it will crank, not start.
Someone suggested I check the fuses but I can't even find the fuse box.
Additionally, the bucket is about 4 feet up so I can't even lift the cab. Also, I can't lower the bucket with the control sticks.
I can't find a way to relieve the hydraulic pressure to lower the boom. Previously, I could lower the boom when the engine was off with the left stick but since the control sticks don't work, I can't do that.

jacobd

Fuse box is underneath a small panel right behind the base of the left control stick. To lower the boom with the engine off you should be able to pull a small cable near the base of the right control stick and then with that cable pulled lower it with the left stick.

Simon liew

Hi did you ever figure out your problem?
My 435 engine just died while digging and all the control panel lights up when I sit d out in but shows acc when I turn the key on,and keep blowing the fuse with the lock sign.need to find a wiring diagram