• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 455c transmission shaft

George catman

Evening all,

Would any one know where I could purchase and input shaft for a Case 455C, part number - G106413, through chasing parts in Australia case tells me it has been discontinued, hopefully someone out there can supply one or point me in the right direction of where we could get one,

Cheers

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
Hey George, my local dealer shows that the number is still good, but a phone call will need to confirm this. (price is terrifying :eek:)
Strange you should say this, cause a guy rang me from Sydney, the other day, saying someone from the dealer there, told him the same thing about availability re a seal kit for a drive motor for a skid steer, on a very common model....... very sus.......

What is wrong with your shaft? Hard facing off the gear?