• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 688 swing motor and reduction gear

Khancart

Occupation
Full time student and entrepreneur
Can any one send me a link to where I can find it or just send me a diagram for a 1996 case 688 swing motor and reduction gear

sheepfoot

If you type in casece.com it should bring you to the order parts online sites, go to parts section, hit the search by machine, then put the 688 in the box and search, should have several s/n and series. The machine was built by poclain with a cdc engine, sold in the us as the 88 series for case.

Khancart

Occupation
Full time student and entrepreneur
They aren't available on there. It's a 1990 model. I was mistaken. It's not on that website. Does anyone know where I can find a new one or rebuilt one. Looking for swing motor and reduction gear.