• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 850B #35 BK-H repair, Parts diagram and advise.

obsolete

I have a Case 850B loader with the 35 BK-H backhoe unit, I have had it for about 35 years and put a lot of hours on it, it's a great machine and in general I keep it well maintained.
My current maintenance project is, the swing tower to boom pins are getting worn and I would like to replace. There is a kit that replaces the two short pins with one long pin, it includes new bushings and weld on bosses for the repair.
The problem I see with this is that the hoses (that I recently made all new) will have to be longer to go around the new pin rather than stay between the two old pins and will be much more exposed to damage.
I also would like to find a parts diagram for mine, 35 BK-H 5415398 and a possible parts donor 35 BK-H 5398465 to see if they are compatible.
What thoughts and guidance do you have.

Thanks

Attachments

• 850B.jpg
    850B.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 8

JimInOz

I'm selling a 1975 PARTS manual for the 35 Loader & Backhoe (used on 580B).
Not sure if it suits your machine.

Attachments

• Case 35 Loader Backhoe Parts Manual (2).JPG
    Case 35 Loader Backhoe Parts Manual (2).JPG
    320.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Case 35 Backhoe Parts (3).jpg
    Case 35 Backhoe Parts (3).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4

obsolete

JimInOz,
It looks like the book I need is a little newer and specific to the 35 backhoe used in the 450, 450B, 850, 850B and W14, might be hard to find.
Thanks for looking

Just found a new original copy on ebay.

Thanks again.

Last edited: