• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case Construction Equipment Website Changed?

Bote

I can't open up the parts diagrams for any of my equipment on the Case website. They used to have all the parts diagrams online with current pricing and availability. I hope it's only down temporarily.

56wrench

The same boneheads re-did the ag and NH sites too. It took about 20 times using it to get it all figured out

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
It works perfectly fine gents.
When on the homepage just scroll down a little & there is another search option - just type in the model & suggestions appear - sellect which one you want & it works the same as the old site.

Attachments

• CNH homepage.png
    CNH homepage.png
    722.4 KB · Views: 5

Tinkerer

I used my VPN and got an ip address in Melbourne AU.
I tried the website both logged into my CNH account and not logged in.
No change took place. 1/2of the machines are blank pages.
I even tried all three 580M parts books.

NH575E

Occupation
Retired Machinist
IT guys trying to justify their existence. Happens at least once a year at my credit union. About the time they work out the bugs from the last change they rework the whole thing and start debugging again.

Bote

Looks like they only have the pages for the later models. Hopefully, this is temporary.

I sent a message to Case about the issue a couple weeks ago. I got a call from a nice lady at Case about a week later. She said they had been deluged with messages. I followed the directions she gave me and the info I needed still wasn't there. Then I remembered Tinkerer saying that half of the machines were blank pages. I tried some of the newer machines and the info was there.

Tinkerer

Looks like they only have the pages for the later models. Hopefully, this is temporary.
Actually, a few of the older parts books have been available since the latest fiasco was created.
One thing that irritated me since the first time they revised the parts book is that a lot of the parts that are no longer in the corporate inventory are no longer in parts list.
The part will be showing in the illustration, but not in the list of part numbers.

clueless2

It appears that CNH is getting almost of the manuals back on-line.
I wonder if they deleted more part numbers, because they no longer have the parts in their inventory ?