• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case CX75 idle control

sandnsnow

Occupation
adult babysitter
I have a 2004 Case CX75 and about a week ago the Idle control stopped working. When I turn the knob it does nothing. It is stuck at high idle. If I push the auto idle button, it will beep but still nothing. I checked the cable and it looks good and connected. Followed it back to the servo motor. The motor lookes fine and all the connections look good. Is there a relay for the servo motor? Is there a way to test the servo motor. I tested for power and I have one hot lead from the harness to the motor. :beatsme

Vantage_TeS

Occupation
HE Operator. Surprise?
Not sure about case but with Cat there is an override switch behind the seat on the armrest, when you hit the switch it will either go low or high idle no matter where you have the throttle set. Poor mechanic was lost until we found those switches.