• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case D1150 crawler / dozer - identification of unknown year and Manuals? Oil, tracks and breaks....

Catman3

I just purchased a 1150 case bulldozer. (blade) I have issues finding parts and knowing what one is correct online. Mine has the fuel injector pump on the right side along with the starter and fuel filters also. The tag shows D1150, I read somewhere the "D" just meant Diesel?

I think Case made a loader and Blade crawler version of this. Mine is a blade, not a bucket and mine does not have a turbo. I have no idea of the year, nor did the seller. My SN the dealer said he could not lookup. If anyone has a resource mine on a tag on the Left side (sitting on the seat my left) and is 7108684.

- I would love it if anyone had a PDF version of the manual? I would like to find service, maintenance and parts manual. I have CAT 3126 Marine and Case 580K and C full manuals. I would trade if anyone is interested?

I went to the Case website and the filters do not match the battery compartment lid sheet. Though I have both spin on fuel filters and paper cartg oil and that seems like a mix of newer and older styles??? I don't know.

I have a few issues:

- the track seems to "rub" the side when pushing, I think bottom rollers and most bushings /pins need replaced. Need to ID the correct parts.
- Reverse on the right side seems unreliable
- No breaks at all. P.O. said they are not needed. They have no resistance like the pedals are not connected. (I know I need to check) but is there a known reason this may be?
- Hyd oil. I know this is talked about on all, but this one is new to be, they leak and it looks like black used motor oil? Is that ever correct to be motor oil? even old ones? And would it be black? I am wondering if the PO was just super cheap and literally used, used oil?

Attachments

• case 1150 specs.jpg
    case 1150 specs.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 5