• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case Genuine Parts Store website change

syndy

Occupation
Retired
I just went to my parts bookmark and was shocked to find that I was dazed and confused by the website. I use a couple of different sites but this, the easiest to move around in and overall fastest to use, (http://partstore.casece.com) just went horrible. You have to make seven clicks just to find the start of parts. Then you are faced with folders like you see in MS Windows but they don't contain anything. If you click on the one that says "No Description" six pages of blurry thumb nails will open up to the right. Now starts the search for the area you want to be in and it is not easy. Get the thumb nail open and it looks like the old Parts Store website. What a hassle!

I tried to go to the brake area for my 580SE and did get there but wait, this is not my machine? I could not tell if I was even on the right page to be looking up my parts. I guess, "if it aint broke, don't fix it". For me it's back to my backup Coleman site where at least right on the page it says "Case 580 Super E (580SE) Parts Diagram Lookup". Hope it's ok to grip about something on here.:Banghead

Tinkerer

Syndy , I have a thread going in the ** GEEK PATROL** forum in regards to a very similar issue. I cannot get access thru Coleman or any other dealer like I have for many years. The connection always times out. I have used the website that you are reffering to and it is miserable to navigate on. Yes the thumbnails are blurry for me also. It was fairly easy to find the correct model by starting on this page http://partstore.casece.com/us/parts-search.html#epc::home . I do know that the Case agricultual parts book online is or was under renovation. Hopefully that is what is causing the problem with the Coleman ,Messick, Stoller and all the other dealers I found on the internet and attempted to go thru for the construction parts books.