• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CAT 330D2L excavator

Rabih baddour

Hello everyone i have excavator 330D2L after 1 hour working it shut down alone on the diagnostic scanner shows cooler level low .
We change the cooling water from the radiator we change the water pump and thermostat we clean the diesel tank and keep doing the same issue can any body advise what is the problem?

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums RB! Glad to have you.

Post a serial #. The mechanics here on HEF will need a serial # of the machine in order to determine the specific configuration.

Best of luck!

Rabih baddour

Post a serial #. The mechanics here on HEF will need a serial # of the machine in order to determine the specific configuration.

Best of luck!
Will do thank you dear CAT0330DHXDR10108

ahart

I’m showing a liquid level switch in the top tank of the radiator, part number 418-6597 #15 in the diagram

IMG_2556.png

Rabih baddour

Best of luck!
CAT0330DHXDR10108
I’m showing a liquid level switch in the top tank of the radiator, part number 418-6597 #15 in the diagram

View attachment 310583
what i have to do to change this part or? Please advise