• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat CS-533D serier AET00607 Vibration doesnt work

andrew80

Hello Guys

I was wondering if you can give me a hand with this machine. Problem is that it doesn't vibrate. All other functions works fine (fwd, rev, lights, back up alarm). Alternator is working.
There`s a switch at the fwd/rev level that works as an on/off and I jumped it and the only thing that shows is the hydr pressure alarm.

Could you please help me out?

andrew80

It doesn't work high or low. But I found out what happened. Ground cables and high amplitude cable were open. I jumped wires from cabin to solenoid and it worked. So I repaired wires and now is fine

HATCHEQUIP

Working on one today that they said something was wrong with the drive axle axle because it doesn't keep up with the drum, but its the drum that want go to low range and stays in high all the time. Axle is shifting correctly. Got the motor off and trying to see why its staying unstroked all the time