• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat skidsteer 140hrs!

dirtsquirt

I have a Cat 252 skidsteer with only 140hrs. use, I bought it new and now need a different type of machine for the work I have.
It is in excellent shape and have maintenance records. It includes a 72" GP bucket with BOCE and a tooth bar, 48" forks, and a 74" 4in1 bucket with teeth. The 4in1 has less than 3hrs. use now. This machine is like new, did I mention excellent shape? It has a suspension seat, bucket positioning, work lights, pilot controls, block heater and glow plugs,work lights, low profile tires and I also have tire chains that I haven't used and some filters. If you are interested please e-mail me. I can send pictures. Thanks. Tim
dirt&developement@tds.net

Last edited:

dirtsquirt

I'm trying to get a picture here to see but am struggling to resize appropriately. I hope this shows up ok.
Also didn't put a price earlier. I am asking $27,500. This is a darn nice machine and I don't charge you sales tax.
I have other pictures just email and I will try to get them to you.
Tim

Attachments

• Catonline add.jpg
    Catonline add.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 486
  • Bobcatonlineadd.jpg
    Bobcatonlineadd.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 488
  • Catonlineadd2.jpg
    Catonlineadd2.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 487
Last edited:

dirtsquirt

Thanks this machine is sold. The Bobcat 331 is now for sale. Email me if your interested.
Tim