• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Caterpillar 305.5D operators manual

priemsy1

Does anybody have a Caterpillar 305.5D operators manual for sale or know how I could source one?

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
If you can confirm that the Serial Number prefix of your machine (last 8 characters of the PIN) starts with FLZ here is a link where you can download an Operation & Maintenance manual in pdf format.

NOTE: The only other model of 305.5D I came across (YHS-prefix) all the available manuals were in Japanese. If this is the model you have, and as you're in Oz it wouldn't surprise me, you are going to struggle for an English O&MM.

Go to - https://catpublications.com/
Click on "Continue as Guest"
Tyep SEBU8574 in the box and click Search. You should see the illustration below.

1685756988999.png

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Try contacting this outfit by email - orders@servicemanualpro.com
I am not sure if they do downloads though, they certainly do not advertise them. They do supply genuine OEM Cat manuals BTW.
The manuals they sell on CD are in pdf format so they might be able to do something for you in view of your location.

priemsy1

Thanks for the help Nige, much appreciated. The manual in book form is ordered and on its way from manualpro.