• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Caterpillar sis and et

Status
Not open for further replies.

excat

Has anybody obtained cat sis and et 2014+ From a non genuine supplier that works properly without problem , as my cat dealer won t sell it to me as they deam me to be a competitor even though I am also a customer.
I have tried a Chinese link but was more trouble than it was worth.
I would like a link if possible and amp is ok
Regards Greg

Queenslander

Have you seen the one listed on ebay Aus from a W.A. seller ?
I've been eyeing it off for a while.
We've only got two electronic Cat machines so can't really justify the genuine article, but then again we live in a remote area.
What do you think?
Cheers, another Greg

excat

No not yet but I am thinking of buying the laptop with everything loaded on it as I am computer dumb and some of the downloads from o/s look a bit sus !
Thanks Greg

MJHeavy

Banned
Occupation
Technican
Excat, PM me. I can help you get ET up and running.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Has anybody obtained cat sis and et 2014+ From a non genuine supplier....

The following is posted as a "sticky" at the top of this forum:

WARNING!! Software Password Exchange

The exchange of passwords on copyrighted materials and software is NOT permitted at Heavy Equipment Forums. This is a clear violation of copyright laws and theft of services and we will not be an accomplice to that effect. DO NOT post threads offering this service whether there is a fee collected or not.

What part of that was not clear??

Status
Not open for further replies.