• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Certified Labs

blitz138

Thanks Joe, I think that's what led to some of the confusion..... the 1000 on the weld load test.

rose48178@yahoo

I have been using prema lube extreme in all my excavators Dozer etc. For 3 years now. It has basically reversed the aging process on wear parts. I have been in the excavation business for 20 years, tried dozens of other greases in the past. This is the best grease on the market. If you buy enough quantity per order (like 1200 tubes) you can get it for like $6.50 per tube. Unless someone comes out with something better I will never switch. Their rep spent like 1.5-2 hours demonstrating it to me, I was skeptical as I always am to a salesman, she gave me a trial case. Never went back. Like 6000 tubes later I am writing this post. Thanks certified labs.