• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Chevy Pickup Cab Mount

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
I'm making rust repairs to a 2000 K2500HD at work and am looking for a replacement cab mount, the portion on the frame that supports the cab. Below is a pic of the passenger side, the bracket supports both the cab and pickup body. It's welded to the frame but we've cut it off. We can fabricate a new one but it would be much easier just to weld on a replacement. The trouble is I'm not able to find one available in the aftermarket. I'm wondering if any of you southern guys know of a salvage yard down there in the rust free area that would be willing to cut the section of frame this support is on and ship? I could cut the piece from the fram when it arrives and weld it to our truck. I'm actually looking for both sides. The ones we have are actually much worse than they appear in the pic. Thanks!

K20 cab mount circle.jpg