• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

clark 290M

entasis

a potential stocking stuffer for the earthmoving enthusiast or those uncertain what to get the kids for xmas - seriously though, there's deals to be had at this auction co. cause it's a little outta the way and sells everything from construction/ farm stuff to lawnmowers, I don't think you get the equipment resellers so much so little guys like me can get a gem affordably - tiny buyers fee - I've done REALLY well in the past there - just sayin'

http://teitsworth.cusauctions.com/?auction=decol13&toa=bidon1&bidonlot=23&cFirstLotOnPage=23

MutsMachines

Occupation
railroad worker
sweet did not know clark made a scraper. very cool machine and pretty big with a blade that other scrapers don't have.

oldseabee

Occupation
Retired
Clark built the 290M for the military, basically a 280 rubber tired dozer with a scraper attachment. there are a lot of them still out there. Clark did build a line of scrapers back in the 70's