• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Clearing Snow in Charlotte, NC

Motor Grader

Occupation
Technology Solutions Expert
OK, so I know some of you plow more snow in a day than we get in Charlotte in 10 years. So since its so hard to come by I had to post these pics of the first C110C production unit out clearing the drive here at the factory. Oh yea...thats my Dad...boss...owner of Champion doing the operating. Enjoy.

Attachments

• DSC_0049.JPG
    DSC_0049.JPG
    251.7 KB · Views: 765
  • DSC_0056.JPG
    DSC_0056.JPG
    219.8 KB · Views: 735
  • DSC_0070.JPG
    DSC_0070.JPG
    233.1 KB · Views: 735
  • DSC_0081.JPG
    DSC_0081.JPG
    212.3 KB · Views: 736
  • DSC_0115.JPG
    DSC_0115.JPG
    207.3 KB · Views: 755
Last edited:

Motor Grader

Occupation
You have to be quick here in Charlotte. Snow here today and gone tomorrow.

qball

Occupation
local 150 operator
that's a sweet little grader. ideal for parking lots and around town.

JDMGrading

I was checking out your 86c at ASC equipment and I must say i'm quite impressed.

Quick question...whats the operating weight of that 110?

bill onthehill

I spent sunday night up in mooresville by lake norman. went to leave monday morning and all I can say is N.C.D.O.T could have used a bunch of them on I-77. Most wrecks I have seen in a lot of years till I got to the Virginia line. The slush they didn't get off was froze on about 3/4 inch thick and people were sliding everywhere. Only saw 3 DOT trucks in about 40 miles and no graders. The truck plows were just bouncing along and not cutting the ice. Was glad to get to virginia where the roads were mostly bare.

Motor Grader

Occupation
23,500 pounds standard which includes full cab,ac,heat, on 13x24 rubber. Pics shown here are 15.5 x 25 rubber which looks way more aggressive. We have a spec sheet on the website. If you go to our homepage there is a "Main Event" link that takes you to the C110 info. If you ever want tocome by the factory then drop me a message. Thanks