• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Clutch failing on Champion 720, HELP!

Welder Dave

Jade had a repair kit for the master in stock and is waiting on kits for the booster. Now that I have the model number another brake shop that rebuilds Mico them can get me some prices to compare with Jade. Looks like it will be a little fun getting it out.

Southbus

Dear friends, here I am back with the solution to my clutch problems. Indeed my problem was in the clutch master cylinder (it's really a brake master cylinder)
I released the three bolts that join it to the booster, here there is only a mechanical exchange and it does not share fluids.
I took the master cylinder to a place where they rectify brake discs and also do maintenance on these pumps, they changed all rubbers, they made a burnish in the tunnel, they cleaned and lubricated everything, they put it together, primed it and i put it in its place.
Only one of the cups was hard to find, the largest and the cost was about $100.
I would like to get that big cup in the United States or Canada, in the catalog it has the number 25, I attach a screenshot of the manual.
I thank everyone for the desire to cooperate and their valuable advice. In fact, I did an engine overhaul on this beautiful machine a couple of years ago.
I live in Chile, in the south of South America and here it is very difficult to get spare parts but I am in love with this "old faithful insect" and I think that I would only change it for a series 4 a few years newer and I would also like to buy it in North America, I appreciate any information some for sale.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230331_123824_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230331_123824_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    610.5 KB · Views: 7