• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Combine !

bigblueox

i didn't like bags until we built a platic roller that rolls the plastic up as you go. the only spoilage problems i've seen is from a busted bag.

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
In the interest of broading one mind and not wanting to look foolish but what do you call bags???, over here some farmers wrap grass round bales to help preserve it for silage ,and they can hold for two years if stored correctly.

DarrylMueller

Occupation
Excavating Contractor & Operator
Talking about silo's sure brings back some great memories. First off the climb up at 04 dark 30, but the smell good silage, which it was has a real good smell I will always remember those days. These were Unidilla Silos. Is'n there more waste in in the bunker and pits. Harvestors that that was like the best glass lined.