• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Commercial Equipment Financing Service

cormcc

Hello,

I work for a private equity lending firm. We actively lend and are very interested in the heavy equipment markets (Yellow Iron, Mining, Forestry, Recycling, ect..). We finance companies small and large for equipment from the 10K to the multiple millions range. We are happy to lend on small machines just as much as large as a lot of times something small is all that is required to fulfill a contract. That being said under 150K is the easiest as far as paperwork and financials are concerned. We are a story based lender not a credit and algorithm based lender such as a traditional bank. Thus allowing us to finance a much broader audience of customers as we lend on ability to repay. We understand that not everyone has perfect or even good credit and that in most cases it in no way affects one's ability to repay. However many times it will be enough to block a bank from lending for a piece of equipment. We are able to work with people that have credit scores down into the 400's. I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have and will be routinely and promptly responding to them on this thread. Thank you in advance for any time or interest invested in this post.

Thank you,
Skyler
Email: smccarthy@jupfin.com

To the moderators,
I believe that this post is within the guidelines of the site that allow for one introductory post of a good or service. If I have infringed upon the posted guidelines my apologies. Please inform me of how and I will of course change what it needed. I am very interested in becoming a meaningful part of this community and will do what is needed to become that. Thank you.