• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Could you prove that you have operated excavators by one word or sentence?

Taylortractornu

Charter Member
Occupation
Privvate landfill operator/manager
Telling the boss. THe bad news is the hammer fell off. THe good news is that we found out 2 2 inch 4 braid hoses will hold it.

Nothing can describe the scream of a truck driver when you level the load and accidentally spash sand on the hood of his new Pete

Last edited:

FarmerAlex

Occupation
Engineer (AT UNI), Heavy equipment owner/ operator
Mum always said i had musical talent, these gas pipes have a great ring to them when I'm using tiger teeth...

RollOver Pete

Occupation
Operating Engineer/mechanic
How about we starting with a word or sentence to prove that we actually operated one excavtor?
Ok, i will start first. I drive the backhand one.

I few things bug me about this thread.
#1..... theres a huge difference between a word and a sentence.
#2.....to drive is a far cry from operating...
#3.....unless theres money in it for me, why waste my time proving anything to someone? 2012-01-13_11-49-21_484-1.jpg

Beachbum0286

This (Insert least favorite brand here) is a slow POS, a (Insert favorite brand here) would out dig it any day!!