• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Coyote loaders

posrepair2013

I have a customer with a coyote loader the only tag I find is in cab it says model is cs910 and serial is y150032. I can not locate any dealer to get parts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Don't know about your area but here the Coyotes feed themselves, but they do make a bit of noise some nights!

Sorry for the smart a$$ reply!

Tags

COMPANY INFO
6721 Chittendon Rd.
Hudson, OH 44236, US
Phone: 3306505101

These guys USED to be the reps for the Coyote products, think they are long gone now though. Spoke to them forever and a day ago about a wheel loader back hoe, have to say I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger. Nothing worse than an orphan machine. I would think it's put together with fairly common parts though. What's wrong with it?

posrepair2013

They are out of business i have right rear wheel seal leak and the seals are impossible to find.
I have tried every where and have not came up with anything so far.

Attachments

• 20201130_142613.jpg
    20201130_142613.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
  • 20201130_144958.jpg
    20201130_144958.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
They are out of business i have right rear wheel seal leak and the seals are impossible to find.
I have tried every where and have not came up with anything so far.

I find it interesting that a bearing outlet can't find you a seal that will work. They should be able to mic it and easily find one. On a antique Garret log skidder few years ago, I had a leaking fairly wide flanged wheel seal that was not available. My local Motion Industries got me two narrow ones that I doubled up and installed. Its still not leaking today.

posrepair2013

Seal has dimensions numbers on it , the outside seal that keeps grease and oil separate inside diameter is 49mm witch every place tells me 50mm is all they have. the inner seal if u look in pic is a 2 piece it has this rubber spacer/ dust seal piece that goes on first then normal double lip oil seal goes over that its a crazy set up. We dropped pieces off to seal shop so they are working on it. I just wanted to see if anyone knew of any dealers or maybe someone who more about these coyote machines