• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D5H pressure and brake problems

Felipe82

Hello, I need help. My D5H series 8rc01384 damages the Teflon seals on the controls and the discs end up with paste on both sides, the pressures go off in P1.
We transit approximately 17 km from the highway to the job site. It began to present a fault in the control, it was braking, so we disassembled and changed the Teflon seals and seal of the clutch and brake system, only those of the brake package were damaged, all the discs looked in good condition and then we assembled everything.
Where I live it is very hot in summer 45C°. That's why I used two different types of oil CAT TDTO SAE 30 in winter and CAT TDTO SAE 50 in summer, with the heat I imagined it was the oil and changed to TDTO SAE 50, the next day there was an unexpected frost and the The operator continued with his work, he immediately capped the shaft of the transmission pump (of course the oil was made of honey, very thick, and I did not lubricate it).
I changed the transmission pump for a new one and the new TDTO SEA30 oil, but the pressures in the brake box and clutch changed from 400 to 380psi, I know that it is in the range.
I work approximately 30 hours and it began to take time to change, when the oil warms up to operating temperature, P1 lowers the pressure from 360 to 150psi varies, again the control seals leak in the brake package.
TC or converter pressure is 145 psi with cold oil.
Serviced transmission valve box, change priority valve
Check the hosing tubes inside the transmission with penetrating cleaner and crack developer.
I gave him filter hosing service
Change the leagues of tubes 4 of P1 and P2 that arrive from the rear cover to the transmission valve box
I serviced the brake valve box and clutches
You know what else I can check the tractor once entering the speed works very well.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP