• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

daewoo 255 lcv solar excavator throttle issue

jon holt

I have got a daewoo 255 excavator that has no throttle control. It will start and idle but nothing else. I have a code 24 active which looks like it is for the tps sensor voltage low. I have repaired the wire harness where mice chewed in the pump house, but it is past the throttle motor. They have a 300 excavator here and I have swapped the throttle motor, the throttle control module, epos module and throttle dial. All work on the other machine. So I have narrowed it down to the wiring. I have traced the wiring harness from the motor to the module tray and found no other spots of issue. I have traced the wires from the throttle control module to the throttle motor and have no continuity. I tried running wires from the throttle module to the throttle control and the machine will not start then. The wire diagram i have does not have any wire colors and the pins at the motor do not match the location in the schematic. It shows pins in 1,2,3,4 and 5 having wires to them at the motor, I have wires in 1,2,3,4 and 6. I was going to piggy back a harness to the motor, but i always hook up jumper wires first and am causing other problems. Thanks for any help.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
Is the machine with the Epos system as 225 or do you have any electrical information?
kind regards
Uffex

jon holt

Yes, there is an epos module. I have very little information about this machine. I had a generic schematic that the customer had but doing continuity checks i am finding out that it isnt correct. Trying to find the correct complete wiring schematic.