• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Dale Weiss's Death

Tinkerer

Dale was a well known source of parts and help for anything made by the Case Construction Equipment Co.
I knew he was struggling with his health issues the last couple of years of his life.
He could only work half days and sometimes not at all.
His sister Debbie worked in the business along with him.
I don't know if she will carry on with the parts business or not.
below is a link to his obituary.

sled dog

Tink, thanks, I didn't know he was gone. I knew him and his family personally. Bought an 1150 from them in '77, and other parts from Dale in the last dozen years or so. In the late 70's, they used to throw "steak fries" for customers and friends at their store on the huge stone built in grill. Always, always, treated as a friend and never just a customer. The world is now a lesser place...

micmut

Occupation
Equipment repair and maintenance
That's so very sad to hear, as I have had many dealings with Dale !
He was so helpful and pleasant to chat with .
My condolences to the family! Dale will be missed!!!

Welder Dave

Never knew he was paralyzed. Pretty amazing he chose to spend his time trying to help people fix their machines and save money in the process. A true legend and confirmed Case expert. An inspiration to all. He will be missed.