• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deals?

Joe H

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
It's 12 volt
My thoughts too. I have a 12 volt lincoln. Works ok, but if your nipple is plugged, it won't push it through. Battery dies fast in cold weather, and with heavier grease. Just picked up a 20V Dewalt. Hope it works good. $430

Joe H

I'm Makita, $200 for the bare tool. Someday when I'm feeling richer..........

Joe H

Joe H

Yeah but ! Already have a full kit of Makita 18V.

The only Milwaukee I have is a PEX expander tool. That's a slick tool, but it's not 18V so no more Milwaukee.

Joe H

HarleyHappy

Occupation
Welder/Mechanic
I use a pistol grip, good for gun control. lol
I have to use a separate grease gun as my cheapo lock n lube is too big for some areas. I did pick up a Dewalt 20v on Amazon Black Friday deal for a 100 bucks, love it.

Shimmy1

20 V Lincoln all the way. I have 4 of them. Look around, and can find the 4 ah batteries for about $100. During the summer, a battery will pump about 15 tubes. I also have a Milwaukee 18 V. Too heavy and clumsy compared to the Lincoln.

As far as LocknLeak, they can stay in the store. I've tried every tip made in the modern world, and the cheapo Lubrimatic standard duty last the longest. Alemites, Bobcats, Lincolns, Milwaukee tips, none of them last more than a few days, most leak out of the package.

Deere500a

12v Milwaukee fuel lineup is hard to beat added the 12 volt gun early on been happy with it. Work has the 20 volt dewalt not impressed with the pressure cuts off,will pump hard holding on zerk & to move the bucket and find relief has dumped grease out of gun/hose or the 4ah battery will not hold a full charge in the cold