• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere 225C Lc RPM range??

Plowboyblake

HI all.

I have an 03 Deere 225clc with around 8k hours. I have had the machine about a year and ever since I picked it up, sure seems to not rev up all the way when operating it. I have had 2 other operators that have ran the same exact machine other places and both say its not all the way up. I did the tach deal in the cab and I got 1800 on it. And that is just full throttle under no load. And yes I know how all the a/a and a/i functions work, so it's not that. Also, it does rev up in h/p mode but am unsure how high it goes, have yet to try the tach trick while digging. What should this thing idle at under no load? What do I need to adjust to fix it?