• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere 310sj lost 1st gear

Sandhill12

i have a 310sj with 3000hrs. It has the power shift transmission. Tag says is a zf 4wg94. The transmission lost 1st and 3rd gear all at once. it Has no error codes. Oil level is full. I put a gauge on port k1. It has less than 10 psi. I put gauge on k2 for second gear and I have 260+- while in second gear.i checked system pressure while putting in first gear and it does not drop. I have 12 volts going to the first gear coil when in first. I have swapped the coil with no effect. I cut the filter open, nothing alarming in there. I found an orifice for k1. I removed it and it was clean. I’m not getting a lot of help from Deere dealer on this. Just wondering if there is anything else i can check before pulling the trans out.

Thanks