• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere 84 Loader

JimInOz

I'm interested in getting in hearing from anyone who has owned an 80s/90s DEERE 84 Wheel Loader.
Made by Furukawa, Japan.
Specifically,I need a hydraulic pump AT108097. Maybe someone has a NOS pump somewhere.

Thanks
Jim

excavator

Great little loader, had a customer who had one but they burned it up. Didn't keep it clean working in the sawdust. I don't know of any others in our area.

JimInOz

The Furukawa were popular,well made loaders.
There are still quite a few 30 YO machines working over here.

The Deere 244 were also made by Furukawa.They had the HST transmission.

excavator

Did Furukawa use the same Yanmar as Deere did in the JD84? When I rebuilt it I was only able to buy parts from Deere, it did not match any other Yanmar engines. I don't remember the engine number but it was right between all Yanmar numbers.

JimInOz

In Australia,the 84 is known as an FL90.
Most had an Isuzu 4BB1 engine. Some later Furukawa Loaders had a Yanmar YTN98 or YTN100 fitted.
I think they were quite reliable,as were the 4BB1 Isuzu.

Furukawa Five

Guys; a really quick questions for members with knowledge... My Furukawa CT5 needs a new universal joints between clutch housing and final drive assemblies... Does anybody know what generic or similar manufacturer part will work? Sizing matches Spicer 1310 series however finding it a challenge to match up the HWD machine end caps.. appreciate any help. Thanks

Attachments

• 1CD19101-417B-46E9-B686-6FECDD1C602C.jpeg
    1CD19101-417B-46E9-B686-6FECDD1C602C.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 9

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Welcome to HEF Furukawa Five;)!

Don't have an answer for you but you might want to start your own thread. Might get a faster answer that way. CT5 is a track loader, correct? Start a thread in the track loader section.

Edit, I see you started one in the dozer section.