• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

does volvo make a ctl

bjs

Occupation
lawn care speclist
does volvo make a ctl and if they do what are the sizes and are they worth looking at. thanks for any info

hvy 1ton

Yeah, they bought out scat track and haven't change a whole lot. From what i've heard, they leave a lot to be desired. JPG demoed a tracked one on lawn-site and had some remarks about them. I don't remember what the bad was, but i don't remember any good.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
ok thanks for the info

Volvo has not done much with the Scat Trac machine since they purchased the rights to the machine, they gave it pilot controls and a different powerplant a few cosmetic changes but they have largely been carrying that machine over for years, to say nothing of developing a tracked machine. It would seem to me that they are content with that.