• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Doosan 250-3 Regen

Tony Wells

Occupation
HogZilla Keeper
OK close the book on this one, for now. DL support remoted in and resolved some software quirks, so I was able to clear all codes. Since we had cleaned all the sensors and replaced a few things it started and ran well. There is no need for regen after all. I'm not sure about this, but the DL tech said if the machine did not need regen (and the live data seemed to say it did not) then you could not force one. ehhh maybe.
It's smoking more than I like, so there may be injector issues, but if it's running that rich it will clog up and need a regen before normal, and I'll know it. At least now I know I can get into the ECM and see what's going on. That code was bogus as well. My assistant who connected the DL selected an incorrect machine, so we were not communicating with the ECM properly. Somehow I was fairly certain the engine temp was not 2800°F at 0 RPM, nor the B+ at 171 VDC.

This machine will be revisited if there is more to tell.

Thanks for the help!