• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Dresser 515 B

GreenValleyFarm

I just bought a 515 B I am looking for a door and windows for this unit also options for a master cylinder replacement. No breaks but everything else is good. I can not locate cab doors 1703951076784.png

Welder Dave

A good clutch and brake shop should be able to match the master cylinder. It might be a Mico. Very common and many different models with minor differences. Doors could be made up by a good sheet metal or fab shop with a press brake. I made a door and window for a tractor cab using 3/4" 16 gauge square tubing for the frame and 1/8" flat bar for mounting the glass. Original had formed frame using the same sheet of metal for the frame and glass mounting.

FWD

Bought a John Deere log skidder that the doors were missing. Had a metal shop that also made some cabs for different machines, make doors, could not tell from factory doors.
FWD