• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Dresser TD-25E Dozer

doncampbell

Occupation
snowplowing/lawncare
Here is a Dozer I checked out for a possible model project near Alpena , Michigan.

Attachments

• dresserdozer3.jpg
    dresserdozer3.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 3,498
  • dresserdozer2.jpg
    dresserdozer2.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 2,251
  • dresserdozer4.jpg
    dresserdozer4.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 2,383

surfer-joe

That's close Don. That particular model has the IH 817 engine and they were pretty good machines though I still prefer the C models. I see that one has the Ateco swivel ripper model. Not a bad looking dozer really.

Northart

Td-25c

Hi Surferjoe,

Last time I was by Yukon Equipment in Anchorage, they Had a TD-25c ? sitting in the back. Might be a treasure waiting for you ? LOL :)

doncampbell

Occupation
snowplowing/lawncare
It did not look like it had been sitting in that spot very long , so I think it may have recently working within a few weeks.

surfer-joe

Yeah, the treasure would be all mine alright, going towards the tractor. Unfortunately, I haven't won the lotto yet and Obama hasn't come thorough for me in the stimulus bill, so I'm going to have to pass.

malcolm

For Don Campbell

hi don here are the specs for a td25e hope you can read them cheers malcolm

Attachments

• td25_0001.jpg
    td25_0001.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 2,329
  • td25.jpg
    td25.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 2,116