• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

East Coaster's

dirty4fun

Hope things don't get as bad as it is looking for you. Better find some high ground, and hunker down. Good Luck!

TOM V

Occupation
Mechanic, Welder, Office work ect.
Hope things don't get as bad as it is looking for you. Better find some high ground, and hunker down. Good Luck!

I hope it's not too bad, just got to ride it out. Thanks

Buckethead

Occupation
Operator

I am a few miles inland, so I should be safe from the flood water. But if I were on one of the barrier islands between the ocean and bay, I would be driving west. And fast, too.

Last edited:

Nac

Occupation
Construction
Finally got to get back to my yard to check on the flood. A lot worse then in March 3' higher. By the way as you see in the pic my tag-a-long was submerged any thing I need to do , flush , drain before use?
PS I moved all the equipment and trucks so just a little mess to clean up.

Attachments

• IMAG0035.1.jpg
    IMAG0035.1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 216