• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Equipment photos

fArMeRkNoWsBeSt

Occupation
Farmer
The big one...CORN!!!

Attachments

• 0d750dba.jpg
    0d750dba.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 588
  • b19ba4ec.jpg
    b19ba4ec.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 589
  • c96732a1.jpg
    c96732a1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 583
  • aa6409ae.jpg
    aa6409ae.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 579
  • 3edec6a8.jpg
    3edec6a8.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 591

Deere9670

Occupation
Farm equipment operator
Looks like a new air reel. Whats the word on it, does it work?

AndyGrevis

Occupation
Bobcat 863; Case CS150; Belarus 82; Claas
Pic 1: TV-140 This tractor is really interesting. It is a bi-directional tractor and as a result can be driven equally well in either direction. It has a very heavy loader on it and is our heavy loader for the farm. The tractor was bought to pick stones. With a stone fork a very labour intensive job becomes a very relaxing laid back job. Foot controls for the loader and a hydrostatic transmission make it ideal for loader work.

Could you shoot some close up pics of the stone fork?
And i am second to that you know your equipment inside out, its indeed nice to read such writeups. :notworthy

fArMeRkNoWsBeSt

Occupation
Farmer
Looks like a new air reel. Whats the word on it, does it work?

Just as well as a flex draper at half the price and half the headaches. We've been running an air reel for over 10 years now and would never go back. The new 35ft flex head will have one as well.

Warren

fArMeRkNoWsBeSt

Occupation
Farmer
Could you shoot some close up pics of the stone fork?
And i am second to that you know your equipment inside out, its indeed nice to read such writeups. :notworthy

You've got to know your machines inside out. How can you not and still be efficient?

Here are a couple of the stone bucket. It is a Houle MFG bucket. I don't seem to have ever taken a photo of just the stone bucket. Hmmmn. Hope these help.

Warren

Attachments

• IMG_1820.jpg
    IMG_1820.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 532
  • Picture137.jpg
    Picture137.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 522

Deere9670

Occupation
Farm equipment operator
Just as well as a flex draper at half the price and half the headaches. We've been running an air reel for over 10 years now and would never go back. The new 35ft flex head will have one as well.

Warren

I would love to have one for late in the harvest season when the beans are falling out of the pods. The amout of head loss when the beans hit 10% is not pretty. We just went to a 30' head, with a full finger auger, and MAN what a difference. Kind of hard to spot rocks at the outside edges though:pointhead.....couldent even imagine a 35' head! I think id have a soar neck after a 15 hour day on it.

fArMeRkNoWsBeSt

Occupation
Farmer
I would love to have one for late in the harvest season when the beans are falling out of the pods. The amout of head loss when the beans hit 10% is not pretty. We just went to a 30' head, with a full finger auger, and MAN what a difference. Kind of hard to spot rocks at the outside edges though:pointhead.....couldent even imagine a 35' head! I think id have a soar neck after a 15 hour day on it.

HAHA, yea, a 30ft head was big for the first day, then you wished it was bigger. You'll get used to watching 30ft pretty quickly. We have a stone retarder drum and a stone trap on our combine so I'm never worried about picking a stone.

I would look into an air reel. The jet stream through the crop pushes everything off the cutter bar and to the back of the auger. No slugs. It even works really well in wheat too. Actually, if you have a grass escape in a crop, the light dry grass will actually blow out of the head instead of going through the combine.

Warren

npelzer

hey farmerknowsbest.... that pic as your avitor is that the case stuck??? Wouldnt mind seeing a fullsize pic of that haha